An aching back and joints are among the most common problems facing many people around the world. This week highlights the importance of causes and prevention of musculoskeletal conditions!! Bone and Joint Action Week centers around preventing and treating arthritis, back pain, trauma, pediatric conditions affecting bones, and osteoporosis.
- You lose bones over your lifetime. When we are born, we have 300 bones in our body, but as we age, they fuse together leaving you with 206 bones.
- You have 54 bones in your hand, fingers and wrist alone, giving you the power to scroll on your phone, whisk, and write.
- Bones renew! Every seven years, you develop a new skeleton because the collagen in bones constantly replenishes itself.
- Bones creak – when you hear that creaking sound in your bones as you flex your joints, that’s the arthritis that develops as your bone cartilage thins.
- A funny bone isn’t actually a bone. It’s actually your ulnar nerve running inside your elbow!
Why You Should Be Concerned NOW
According to the United States Bone and Joint Initiative (USBJI), musculoskeletal problems are disabling conditions that cost American businesses almost $874 billion from 2009 to 2011. If you’ve ever pulled a muscle in your back or even had a crick in your neck, you realize how impossible this makes to live life comfortably until you heal!
How to Take Action
Stretch – before and after you work out or go for a run, make sure take the extra few minutes to properly warm up and cool down your body. Joint problems can be a result of misuse or overuse of without proper preventative care. Yoga is also another fun alternative to a low impact work out!
OsteoForce Supreme supplies the necessary bone-rebuilding vitamins and minerals in their most effective forms resulting in outstanding absorption and bioavailability! This supplement contains vitamin D, vitamin K2, and bone-building protein MBP (Milk Basic Protein). It is perfect with people with milk intolerances/allergies of lactose and casein due to derivation from the whey portion of milk protein. MBP has been proven to help calcium adhere to bones and prevents them from dissolving.
Curcum-Evail is a highly bioavailable curcumin formula for ultimate absorption! It has been shown to be more effective than certain NSAIDs in reducing inflammation and pain associated with rheumatoid arthritis or post-operative trauma. This supplement has a better cardiovascular safety profile than aspirin because unlike aspirin, it does not inhibit the arterial protective factor prostacyclin.
OmegAvail TG1000 is a highly potent, non-GMO fish oil, containing an impressive 1000mg omega-3 oils (EPA, DHA, DPA, and other omega-3s) per softgel. This supplement contains the triglyceride (TG) form for superior absorption and bioavailability and is made using only sustainable US-caught fish that has been distilled and minimally processed for exceptional quality!
Don't wait until you already have bad bones and joints to take action, prevent it! Save 15% off your order of these supplements now with my code OCTOBER15 at checkout on my website!
Still have bone and joint questions? Book a consultation with me!