Let’s just get to the nitty gritty here… acne is the worst! Those stubborn red bumps, white heads, and painful cystic pimples prove hard to cover and sometimes even harder to get rid of. I suffered from adult acne in my early to mid 20’s and is something I never want to experience again, as long as I live!
That’s why I’m excited to share what has helped me and dozens of my clients clear up their skin, once and for all!
- First and foremost, you’ll need to choose your skin care wisely. I recommend finding a cleanser free of fragrance, parabens or pore-clogging petroleum. Be sure to clean, washing with a gentle cleanser in the morning and at night without fail.
- Change your pillow cases and your makeup brushes regularly. This will prevent ongoing exposure to dirt and excess oils.
- Detox, detox, detox. Many times acne is an external display of what is going on internally. Avenues for detox include exercising, sitting in a far infrared sauna or getting on a detox program, full of vitamins minerals and nutrients (I can help you here!).
- As much as possible, avoid dairy, chocolate, gluten, and sugar.
- Eat lots of fresh fruit and veggies and high-quality proteins including dairy-free protein shakes, such as VegeMeal® DF or PurePea™ Protein.
- Supplement with the proper nutrients:
I understand how acne can be a total confidence-buster and leave long-term scarring, so preventing and correcting acne naturally should become a top priority. Please reach out to me for further recommendations, such as my personal choice of skincare products, email me anytime at Krystal@AWSnutrition.com.
You can have beautiful, clear skin!