Frozen Yogurt Bark with Fruit
This recipe is customizable to include whatever fruit you love and is super simple to make! Plain yogurt is a good source of protein, healthy fats, and is made with live and active cultures to keep your gut microbiome functioning properly to ensure healthy digestion.
Gluten-free, soy-free, refined sugar-free, vegan
Prep Time: 10-15 mins
Freezing Time: 1-2 hrs
Yield: 8 bars, or more if you prefer smaller pieces
• 2 cups unsweetened, plain milk alternative yogurt
• ½ tsp vanilla extract
• 1 tbs Lakanto maple flavored syrup
• 1 cup fresh fruit of your choice – click here to see safe produce buying options
• Sliced almonds
• Toasted coconut flakes
• GF Granola
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine yogurt, vanilla, and Lakanto syrup.
2. Transfer the yogurt to a parchment lined baking dish and spread out evenly.
3. Top with fruit and toppings.
4. Place into the freezer for 1-2 hrs, or until the bars are solid to cut.
5. Remove from the freezer and cut into squares or desired size.
6. The longer the bars sit in the freezer the longer they will need to thaw before eating.
Store in an air-tight container in the freezer with parchment paper between bars to prevent them from sticking together.