I love this treat without all the guilt of eating a candy bar and now I find it more satisfying than the original! Perfect for movie night or for any sweet tooth you might need help with.
Yield: 6 cups
• ½ cup Lily's Dark Chocolate Premium Baking Chips (sugar free)
• 1/4 cup coconut oil
• 6 tsp creamy almond butter
**You will need a mini cupcake pan.
1. Place half of Lily’s chocolate chips (1/4 cup) in a small glass dish along with half of the coconut oil (1/8 tsp) and heat in 20-second increments, stirring after each 20-second increment until melted.
2. Using a teaspoon, distribute the melted chocolate into 6 mini muffin pan spaces.
3. Place in freezer for 2-3 minutes until chocolate hardens.
4. Using the teaspoon, scoop the creamy almond butter and place a dollop in the middle of the hardened chocolate in each muffin tin.
5. Heat the remaining chocolate and coconut oil as before and spoon the melted chocolate over the tops of the almond butter until covered.
6. Put back into the freezer for 5 minutes or until chocolate hardens.