Are You Toxic? Use This Quiz to Determine How Toxic Your Body Might Be.
If you breathe air, drink water, or eat food, the answer to this question in likely yes. Completing the following questionnaire can help to determine if your toxic burden might be contributing to your symptoms or preventing you from achieving optimal health.
For the following questions, check all that apply, and answer “in general.”
Add up the total number of yes responses and score one point for each.
1. Are you frequently constipated or have hard to pass stools?
2. Do you only urinate two to three times a day?
3. Do you rarely break a sweat?
4. Do you experience fatigue, muscle aches, headaches, concentration, or memory problems?
5. Do you wear heavy fragrances (perfume/cologne) daily?
6. Do you drink unfiltered water?
7. Do you have your clothes dry cleaned?
8. Do you drink water out of plastic bottles and heat/freeze foods in plastic?
9. Do you clean with ammonia and bleach?
10. Do you use lawn or garden chemicals or have your home treated for bugs by an exterminator?
11. Do you use non-stick cookware?
12. Do you have mercury amalgam fillings?
13. Do you eat tuna, halibut, or swordfish more than once a week?
14. Have you hit a plateau in your weight loss goals or have a problem with losing stubborn fat regardless of exercise efforts and a moderately healthy diet?
15. Do you have a negative reaction when you consume foods containing onions, garlic, MSG, sulfites, sodium benzoate, red wine, aged cheese, chocolate, or even small amounts of alcohol?
16. When you drink coffee or other caffeinated beverages do you feel wired, have increased muscle or joint aches, or feel anxious or dizzy?
17. Do you regularly consume any of the following medications: acetaminophen (Tylenol), acid-blocking medications, oral contraceptive pills, cholesterol-lowering medications, ibuprofen, naproxen, or antifungal medications?
18. Do you have fibromyalgia or chronic fatigue syndrome?
19. Do you have or have a family history of cancer?
20. Do you have or have a family history of neurological conditions such as Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, multiple sclerosis, or ALS?
Add up your total number of yes responses.
If you scored 2 to 5, it is possible that you have a low level of toxicity. You would benefit from a basic vitamin regimen consisting of a Multi-Vitamin, Vitamin D3 and Magnesium.
If you scored between 6 and 10, it is likely that you have a moderate level of toxicity and that impaired detoxification may be contributing to your symptoms. In addition to following the above recommendations, you would benefit from a more organized detoxification program, specifically the AWS 14 Day THRIVE Detox.
If you scored greater than 10, it is very likely that you have a more moderate to severe level of toxicity. Before embarking on a detoxification program, let’s have a conversation to determine how well your body is able to detoxify. In addition to participating in the AWS 14 Day THRIVE Detox, you may want to consider the Push Catch Detox and additional supplement and lifestyle changes may be recommended.
Contact me directly and let me know how I can assist you with proper detoxification, I am happy to discuss detox options with you one-on-one.