IBS & Leaky Gut Pack
IBS & Leaky Gut Pack
70% of Americans will experience the discomforts of Leaky Gut and/or IBS in their lifetime, so you are not alone. So many factors play into the damaging of the GI tract. This program is designed to guide you to optimal health through proper diet and targeted supplementation as well as other lifestyle changes to ensure your success.
IBS & Leaky Gut Pack Includes:
- GI Balance Probiotics
- Revive Powder
- GI Retore
- Digest Plus
- Step-by-step Protocol including specific dietary guidelines, supplement dosing and phasing as well as lifestyle recommendations and tips
IBS/Leaky Gut Protocol
The gut cannot just heal itself without targeted effort on your part nor can antibiotics and prescription medication properly treats it. Poor diet, antibiotics, and steroid use, environmental stressors as well as emotional stress and other toxic loads wreak havoc on our GI tracts. We experience microscopic tears throughout the small and large intestine, causing the intestine to become "leaky" leading to GI distress ranging from the obvious digestive issues to joint pain and brain fog. When healing the gut, it is important to eliminate harmful irritants and supplement with targeted high-quality supplements.
This proven gut healing protocol is quite involved and takes active effort on your part.
To help you achieve optimal gut health, we must focus on two main goals:
1. The first step is a dietary change, you must remove inflammatory foods. I will instruct you to follow a specific anti-inflammatory diet for a minimum of 30 days, followed by a maintenance diet.
2. You must also take these targeted supplements in a specified order to help coat, protect and heal the intestinal lining, re-inoculate good bacteria to balance the intestinal flora and eliminate inflammation.
In the case of IBS or Leaky Gut you should not expect to correct the issue by following only one of the 2 guidelines, both a change in diet as well as proper supplementation is necessary.
You should expect to follow the protocol from anywhere between 30-90 days, depending on the severity. You should also expect to stay on an extended maintenance program. Additionally, healthy lifestyle changes are necessary to prevent re-occurrence. These guidelines will be provided to you.
What are the symptoms of IBS and Leaky Gut?
The obvious symptoms include:
- Gas and Bloating
- Excessive belching
- Heartburn & acid reflux
- Acne and other skin conditions
- Brain fog and forgetfulness
- Chronic sinus and allergies
- Food intolerances
- Weak immune system
- Hormone imbalance
- Chronic fatigue
- Joint Pain & Muscle Aches
- Anxiety or Depression
If IBS or Leaky Gut is suspected or diagnosed, let’s get to work to repair your GI tract and get your body functioning optimally again! For further testing, consider blood tests such as the Wheat Zoomer. You can also consider stool testing such as the Gut Zoomer to identify IBS and leaky gut as well as rule out or identify additional GI stressors such as parasites, funguses or bacterias.